You can align resources found on OpenEd CUNY to a course at your campus. When you align a resource, you not only help others to find resources that will meet specific standards but also increase the value of the resource for future users.
Add a standards tag
- Login to OpenEd CUNY.
- Select the resource you would like to align to a course.
- Click the Align link from the snapshot view of the resource.
- Select from the Course Alignments drop down menu one of the campuses, and continue to select from the list of drop-down menus provided.
- You will see a preview of your selected tag. Click the Add Selected Tag button to post this tag to the resource.
- You may continue adding additional course alignments as required by clicking on the Align link.